Derek H. Jones, M.D.
World Renowned Leader In Injectable Fillers
Board-certified in dermatology, Dr. Jones completed his dermatology Residency in 1997 at Columbia University in New York, where he served as Chief Resident. In 1999 he founded Skin Care and Laser Physicians of Beverly Hills where he is the Director. As Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of California in Los Angeles, Dr. Jones is an internationally regarded key opinion leader and researcher in minimally invasive facial aesthetics. He is a frequently invited speaker at prestigious dermatology meetings and has delivered over 300 scholarly lectures.
Dr. Jones is a world-renowned aesthetic dermatologist and widely published author with over 80 publications in peer-reviewed leading medical journals. He has written several textbook chapters and is Editor of the acclaimed textbook Injectable Fillers: Principles and Practice (Wiley-Blackwell) and the forthcoming textbook Injectable Fillers: Facial Contouring and Shaping. Dr. Jones also serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine and Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. He is regularly featured as a dermatology expert on several local and national television networks, including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and Lifetime, and has appeared in interviews in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, InStyle, Harpers Bazzar, The Wall Street Journal, New Beauty, Refinery 29 and Vogue.
Dr. Jones is regarded as a keen expert in the diagnosis and treatment of all skin disorders. As an artist and a scientist, Dr. Jones is highly sought after for his aesthetic skill and ability to rejuvenate faces with a combination of injectable wrinkle fillers, BOTOX®, and lasers. Using The Derek Jones Facial Harmonics™ approach, Dr. Jones is able to create extraordinarily natural results that do not appear "overdone". He is the physician of choice for rejuvenating the faces of many leading celebrities, and is the physician responsible for many of the naturally rejuvenated faces that appear in national ad campaigns for BOTOX®, JUVEDERM®, BELOTERO® and RADIESSE®.
Our reputation is built on natural results.
Everyone will notice, but no one will know.
Dr. Jones has served as a Principal Investigator on many clinical trials in facial aesthetics that lead to the approval of JUVEDERM®, JUVEDERM® ULTRA PLUS, BELOTERO®, LATISSE® and XEOMIN®. He was also Lead Investigator on the FDA study for Kybella™ and JUVEDERM VOLUMA™. His current FDA research focuses on minimally invasive injectables that naturally sculpt and contour the face, which atrophies with age. Dr. Jones is on the board of directors for ASDS, is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery; and serves on the Postgraduate Education Committees for both. He received his Bachelor of Science degree with high honors from Tufts University and his Doctorate of Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology (Board-Certified).
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Dermatology Division, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology.
- Member, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
- Member, American Medical Association.
Why Dr Jones?
- He is a leader in the field of Cosmetic and General Dermatology.
- He has over 80 publications in peer-reviewed medical journals.
- He has delivered over 300 scholarly lectures around the world.
- He is the expert for several local and national television networks.
- He is recognized as the doctor's doctor.
- He was recognized as one of America's Top Dermatologists 2010 by the Consumer's Research Council of America.
- He creates extraordinarily natural results that do not appear "overdone."
- He has served as a principal investigator on many clinical trials in facial aesthetics, including the trial that lead to FDA approval of Juvederm®.