We have a variety of resources available to our clients.
Whether you need additional information on your diagnosis, research of the treatment options available to you, or forms and information prior to your office visit, the following links can be of service:
In order to minimize your risk of increased bleeding and bruising please make note of the following pretreatment guidelines as outlined below:
- Please refrain from the use of all aspirin and aspirin containing products for 7-10 days prior to treatments.
- Please refrain from the use of all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for 7-10 days prior to treatments. These medications include the following:
Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Naprosyn, Ibuprofen, and Vicoprofen.
- Please discontinue the use of Vitamin E, Chinese herbs or plant extracts including ginko-biloba, mahuang, Kava-Kava root, St. John’s Wort, MSM, glucosamine, Sam-E, ginger, ginseng and garlic for 7-10 days prior to treatments.
In order to make your experience with Skin Care and Laser as smooth and efficient as possible, we've provided the forms you will need prior to your first visit with us. Please feel free to print and fill them out before you come for your appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave those areas blank and we will be happy to assist you at your appointment.
- Financial Policy Form
- Financial Policy (Dr. Jones' patients)
- Patient Registration Form
- Hipaa Notice Consent
- Medical History Form
- Hipaa Attachment B
Dr Wesley and Dr Deleo are preferred providers for most of the following plans. As a courtesy, we will submit insurance claims directly to any PPO insurance carrier regardless of the physicians preferred provider status.
Dr Jones is considered out of network for all insurance plans. As a courtesy we will submit insurance claims directly to any PPO insurance carrier for a reimbursement paid to you.
- Beech Street/Capp
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- One Health Plan
- PacifiCare of California
- Principle Financial Group
- United Health Care
In addition, should you need any additional information that would assist in making your decisions more informed, the following links provide the most current information on dermatology issues, research and solutions. Please feel free to visit the following sites: